July 7-July 28, 2022: Managing Sports Anxiety- A four-week workshop for high school athletes
Who should participate? Athletes aged 14-19
Does your teen struggle with perfection? This four-week educational and skill-building workshop is for high school student-athletes who currently play a competitive team sport and plan to continue their sport in college. This workshop will focus on education, identifying individual challenges of a student-athlete, and tips to minimize anxiety. Parents will attend the final week and learn ways to support their up-and-coming college athletes. By developing these skills, participants will learn how to have healthy coping strategies to prepare them for their journey as collegiate athletes.
Managing Sports Anxiety Workshop Includes:
- Education on college athletics, the balance of work, school, and sports.
- Understanding the importance of mental health for student-athletes.
- Increasing the awareness of anxiety and depression of student-athletes and tips to manage stress in healthy ways.
- Providing parents an understanding of how to support student-athletes.
When: Thursday's- July 7-July 28, 2022
- Time: 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m.
- $65 per athlete for the entire workshop
- $20 per athlete for workshop drop in
- Includes all workshop materials and snacks
W329N4476 Lakeland Drive
Nashotah, WI 53058